Breast Cancer: Can We Predict Pathological Complete Response following Neoadjuvant Treatment?
About this study
This project will investigate whether ctDNA analysis in newly diagnosed stage I, II, III breast cancer patients treated with neoadjuvant systemic therapy can predict pathological Complete Response (pCR).
Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Patients eligible for a neoadjuvant approach with either endocrine therapy or chemotherapy:
- Age >18years old
- Co-morbidities allow for the treatment of breast cancer with surgery and systemic therapy
- Stage I, II, or III breast cancer with a minimum tumor size of at least T1c
- Patient believed to be surgically resectable at completion of neoadjuvant therapy
- No clinical evidence of metastatic disease
Participating Mayo Clinic locations
Study statuses change often. Please contact us for help.