Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- CMV negative subject having received a CMV seropositive kidney (living or deceased)
- Subject started valganciclovir or ganciclovir within 10 days of transplant and has received it through Randomization.
- Subject is planned to undergo a course of CMV-specific prophylactic therapy with antiviral drugs with a duration of greater than 100 days.
- Subject has received from one month prior to transplant or is planning to receive CMV immunoglobulin.
- Subject has had CMV viremia or CMV disease from time of transplant until time of Randomization.