Long-Term Follow-Up of Patients Who Have Participated in Children's Oncology Group Studies
Tab Title Description
Describes the nature of a clinical study. Types include:
- Observational study — observes people and measures outcomes without affecting results.
- Interventional study (clinical trial) — studies new tests, treatments, drugs, surgical procedures or devices.
- Medical records research — uses historical information collected from medical records of large groups of people to study how diseases progress and which treatments and surgeries work best.
- Rochester, Minnesota: 09-006924
NCT ID: NCT00736749
Sponsor Protocol Number: ALTE05N1
About this study
This clinical trial is studying long-term follow-up in patients who are or have participated in Children's Oncology Group studies. Developing a way to track patients enrolled in Children's Oncology Group studies will help doctors gather long-term follow-up information and may help the study of cancer in the future.
Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. There is no guarantee that every individual who qualifies and wants to participate in a trial will be enrolled. Contact the study team to discuss study eligibility and potential participation.
- Must be enrolled on a front line COG therapeutic trial for treatment of a primary malignancy OR must have been enrolled on a COG (or Legacy Group) therapeutic or non-therapeutic trial calling for long-term follow-up by ALTE05N1:
- Hodgkin lymphoma
- COG - AHOD1331
- SWOG - S1826
- Brain tumor
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- IRSG - IV
- CCSG 671
- CCG 6881
- CCG 6901
- CCG 6902
- CCG 6903
- POG 8788
- POG 8889
- POG 9150
- POG 9151
- POG 9152
- IRS 8797
- IRS 9198
- Must reside in the U.S. during trial enrollment
Participating Mayo Clinic locations
Study statuses change often. Please contact the study team for the most up-to-date information regarding possible participation.
|Mayo Clinic Location
Mayo Clinic principal investigator
Carola Arndt, M.D.
Open for enrollment
Cancer Center Clinical Trials Referral Office
Publications are currently not available
Study Results Summary
Not yet available
Supplemental Study Information
Not yet available