Collecting Medical Information and Tissue Samples from Patients with Pancreatic Cancer or Other Pancreatic Disorders
About this study
RATIONALE: Gathering medical information and collecting and storing samples of blood and tissue to test in the laboratory may help doctors develop better ways to screen people at risk for pancreatic cancer or other pancreatic disorders in the future.
PURPOSE: This clinical trial is collecting medical information and tissue samples from patients with pancreatic cancer or other pancreatic disorders.
Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Diagnosis or suspicion of at least one of the following:
- Pancreatic cancer
- Pancreatic mass
- Islet cell tumor
- Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms (IPMN)
- Hereditary pancreatitis
- Able to understand and read English
- Mentally competent and able to provide informed consent
- Has not donated blood within the past 8 weeks
Prior Concurrent Therapy:
- At least 7 days since prior blood transfusion
- At least 7 days since prior surgery
Participating Mayo Clinic locations
Study statuses change often. Please contact us for help.