Share on:

About

Saint Marys School of Practical Nursing students

Saint Marys School of Practical Nursing was established by Sister Domitilla in 1948. Until 1980, it was known as the Rochester School of Practical Nursing. The name was legally changed to Saint Marys School of Practical Nursing in 1980.

The last class graduated in June 1984. Throughout its existence, 2,692 nurses graduated from the school.

From its beginning, the program maintained continuing full accreditation from the National League for Nursing and the Minnesota Board of Nursing.

  • Dec 28, 2012
  • ART227352