The Saint Marys School of Practical Nursing Alumni Association is an inactive group of graduates of the Saint Marys School of Practical Nursing, which trained licensed practical nurses from 1948 through 1984.

Saint Marys School of Practical Nursing was established by Sister Domitilla in 1948. Until 1980, it was known as the Rochester School of Practical Nursing. The name was legally changed to Saint Marys School of Practical Nursing in 1980. The last class graduated in June 1984.

Throughout its existence, 2,692 nurses graduated from the school. From its beginning, the program maintained continuing full accreditation from the National League for Nursing and the Minnesota Board of Nursing.

The Saint Marys School of Practical Nursing Alumni Association exists mainly as a historical entity and to provide records for former students of the school. The permanent records of all graduates are now filed in the Mayo Clinic Records Management Unit, North Warehouse, in Rochester, Minnesota.