The Saint Marys School of Nursing Alumni Association is a collegial group of alumni who graduated from the Saint Marys School of Nursing as registered nurses. During the 64 years of the school’s existence (1906-1970), there were 3,865 graduates.
The association meets once per year in the fall and produces an annual summer newsletter.
An exhibit honoring the school is displayed on the wall near the Gift Shop along the main corridor in the Joseph Building of Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus. In addition, a large poster depicting the school's history hangs in the Memorabilia Room, Marian Hall.