Mukhopadhyay, Debabrata (Dev) Ph.D.
The primary objectives of this training program are:
- To train graduate students for Ph.D. degrees with an emphasis on TMA research
- To train postdoctoral scientists with backgrounds in basic science or clinical experience in the area of TMA research
Trainees benefit from frequent interactions with the local community of scientists and clinicians involved in cancer research, providing them with a broad orientation to topics related to:
- Cancer biology
- Early cancer detection (biomarkers, imaging)
- Cancer pathology
- Clinical cancer treatment research
- Cancer prevention and control research
- Translational research
- Bible, Keith C. M.D., Ph.D.
- Billadeau, Daniel D. Ph.D.
- Boardman, Lisa A. M.D.
- Bram, Richard J. M.D., Ph.D.
- Couch, Fergus J. Ph.D.
- Ekker, Stephen C. Ph.D.
- Gendler, Sandra J. Ph.D.
- Jatoi, Aminah M.D.
- Kaufmann, Scott H. M.D., Ph.D.
- Kay, Neil E. M.D.
- Knutson, Keith L. Ph.D.
- Leof, Edward B. Ph.D.
- McNiven, Mark A. Ph.D.
- Mukhopadhyay, Debabrata (Dev) Ph.D.
- Pease, Larry R. Ph.D.
- Rajkumar, S. Vincent. M.D.
- Roberts, Lewis R. M.B., Ch.B., Ph.D.
- Russell, Stephen J. M.D., Ph.D.
- Sarkaria, Jann N. M.D.
- Shah, Vijay M.D.
- Shridhar, Vijayalakshmi (Viji) Ph.D.
- Tindall, Donald J. Ph.D.
- van Deursen, Jan Ph.D.