Dr. Torgerson's areas of clinical and research interest include:
- Oral and genital mucosal disorders
- Alopecia and excess hair disorders
- Dermatoses of pregnancy
- Skin disease in women
Dr. Torgerson's other professional interests include teaching and advising medical students and dermatology residents.
See my publications
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology
- Fellow - Advanced Clinical Dermatology.
Dr. Roy S. Rogers, III, M.D. and Dr. Mark D. P. Davis, M.D., advisors.
Women's Dermatology with a focus on hair, nails and mucous membranes Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Vulvar Dermatology.
Dr. Libby Edwards, M.D., advisor Mid-Charlotte Dermatology and Research
- Fellow - Hair and Hair Biology.
Dr. Vera Price, M.D., advisor University of California, San Francisco
- Resident - Dermatology Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Internship - Medicine Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- MD/PhD Molecular Biology, Mayo Graduate School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- MD Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- BA - Chemistry / Philosophy Williams College