My research interests include:
- Cutaneous T cell lymphoma, mycosis fungoides / Sezary Syndrome. I am involved in a number of ongoing clinical studies in this area utilizing extracorporeal photopheresis with adjuvant therapy.
- Psoriasis therapy utilizing phototherapy and newer disease modifing agents ( Remicaide (Infliximab ) Protocol pending IRB approval).
See my publications
- Professor of Dermatology
- Resident - Dermatology Residency Training Program Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Fellow - Phototherapy Fellowship Massachusetts General Hospital
- Registrar - Dermatology Meath/Adelaide/National Childrens Hospitals Dublin
- Internship/Residency - Internal Medicine Dublin/Galway, Ireland
- MB BCh/BAO University College Dublin