My research interests include the following:
Sarcopenia (age-related muscle loss). My colleagues and I recently completed a study of men and women 20-87 to assess the effects of aging and exercise on muscle synthesis.
Hormone replacement. My colleagues and I are currently assessing the effects of DHEA and testosterone replacement in elderly men and DHEA replacement in elderly women.
See my publications
- General Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Fellow - Geriatric Medicine The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Internship - Department of Internal Medicine (Short-track to Geriatric Fellowship) Francis Scott Key Medical Center, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- MD School of Medicine, Wayne State University
- BS - Biological Sciences Degree Michigan Technological University