- Medical problems related with international travel -- prevention or treatment of travel related infectious diseases.
- Use of probiotics/synbiotics in the prevention of travelers diarrhea.
- Use of probiotics/synbiotics in the immune enhancement and infectious disease prevention.
See my publications
- Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- DTM&H - Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Hygiene Instituto de Medicina Tropical, University of Alabama, Birmingham
- Fellow - Infectious Diseases Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Trainee - HIV/AIDS 2 month Rotation San Francisco General Hospital
- Chief Resident - Associate Director of Clinical Services Prince George's Hospital Center
- Resident - Internal Medicine Prince George's Hospital Center
- MB BS Assam Medical College, University of Dibrugarh
- Internship Assam Medical College, University of Dibrugarh