My research interests include treatment of Barretts Disease and complications related to gastroesophageal reflux. Also, my research examines both resection of the esophagus for benign and malignant disease including simple and complex reconstruction as well as lung cancer.
My secondary interest includes increasing value to patients, specifically, the importance of service while providing medical care.
See my publications
- Thoracic Surgery
- Professor of Surgery
- Mayo Foundation Scholar Toronto General Hospital, University of Toronto
- Resident - Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Research Fellowship - Cardiovascular Laboratory - Dr. Kaye Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Resident - General Surgery Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Internship - Straight Surgical Northwestern University Hospital, Northwestern University
- MD University of Wisconsin, Madison
- BS Northwestern University