Interests include medical education, simulation technology, human factors, liver transplantation, regional anesthesia, and technology in anesthesia.
I am Co-Director of Mayo Clinic College of Medicine Multidisciplinary Simulation Center.
See my publications
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
- Assistant Professor of Medical Education
- Fellow - Liver Transplant Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Critical Care Medicine Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Resident - Anesthesiology University of Ottawa
- Internship - Rotating Internship Calgary General Hospital, University of Calgary
- MD - Doctor of Medicine University of Calgary
- Research Fellowship - Departments of Biomedical & Electrical Engineering McMaster University
- BSc - Electrical Engineering University of Alberta