My research interests center on infective endocarditis, bone and joint infections (especially prosthetic joint infection), experimental models of infection, epidemiology of infection, and antimicrobial therapeutics.
See my publications
- Professor of Medicine
- Fellow - Infectious Diseases Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Resident - Internal Medicine Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- MD - Medicine Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Rhodes Scholar - Human Physiology University of Oxford
- BS - Mathematics/Computer Science University of Nebraska, Lincoln