My research interests include:
- Pediatric Orthopedics
All aspects of musculoskeletal problems and conditions in children.
Natural history, etiology, treatment of scoliosis and spinal deformity in children and adolescents.
- Gait Lab (Motion lab) analysis in children
The utilization of motion laboratory data for evaluation and treatment of pediatric musculoskeletal abnormalities including cerebral palsy, clubfoot, and spinal abnormalities.
See my publications
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Associate Professor of Orthopedics
- Fellow - Pediatric Orthopaedics and Scoliosis Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Crippled Children
- Resident - Orthopedic Surgery Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- MD School of Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- MS - Medical Physics University of Wisconsin, Madison
- BA - Physics St. Olaf College