Daniel L. Price, M.D., has a special interest in the surgical treatment of tumors of the salivary glands, including the parotid, submandibular, sublingual and minor salivary glands; reconstruction of defects related to salivary gland surgery; and reconstruction of facial paralysis due to all causes.
He also has expertise in all tumors of the head and neck, and special interests in skull base tumors, minimally invasive head and neck surgery, thyroid cancer, melanoma, and reconstruction of the head and neck after treatment of head and neck cancer.
- Benign and malignant salivary neoplasms
- Robotic and minimally invasive head and neck surgery
- Facial reanimation and rehabilitation
- Novel treatments for head and neck cancer
- Quality of life in head and neck cancer patients
Significance to patient care
Dr. Price's efforts aim to provide patients with cutting-edge care, maximizing patient outcomes while minimizing the morbidity related to their cancer.