Daniel L. Price, M.D., has a special interest in the surgical treatment of tumors of the salivary glands, including the parotid, submandibular, sublingual and minor salivary glands; reconstruction of defects related to salivary gland surgery; and reconstruction of facial paralysis due to all causes.
He also has expertise in all tumors of the head and neck, and special interests in skull base tumors, minimally invasive head and neck surgery, thyroid cancer, melanoma, and reconstruction of the head and neck after treatment of head and neck cancer.
- Benign and malignant salivary neoplasms
- Robotic and minimally invasive head and neck surgery
- Facial reanimation and rehabilitation
- Novel treatments for head and neck cancer
- Quality of life in head and neck cancer patients
Significance to patient care
Dr. Price's efforts aim to provide patients with cutting-edge care, maximizing patient outcomes while minimizing the morbidity related to their cancer.
See my publications
- Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology
- Clinical Fellowship Department of Surgery, Head and Neck Service, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Resident - Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Internship - General Surgery Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- MD Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- BA Department of Biology, St. Olaf College