- Patient outcome studies on stereotactic radiosurgery for vascular malformations, benign and malignant brain tumors, and functional disorders.
- Prospective comparison of surgical resection and stereotactic radiosurgery for patients with vestibular schwannomas.
- Prospective evaluation of a radiosurgery-based grading scale for patients with arteriovenous malformations.
- Prospective comparison of trigeminal neuralgia surgery (posterior fossa exploration, percutaneous glycerol rhizotomy, and stereotactic radiosurgery).
See my publications
- Neurologic Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Professor of Neurosurgery
- Resident - Neurological Surgery University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Fellow - Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Internship - General Surgery University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- MD University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- BS Allegheny College