My interests include using radionuclide imaging to assess prognosis of patients with coronary artery disease.
I have used rest and stress radionuclide angiography and myocardial perfusion imaging to assess prognosis of different patient populations, including patients with suspected coronary artery disease, patients after myocardial infarction and patients with angiographically proven coronary artery disease classified by anatomical subsets.
See my publications
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Professor of Medicine
- Fellow - Cardiology Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Cardiology Good Samaritan Hospital
- Resident - Internal Medicine University of Illinois Hospitals
- MD University of Illinois College of Medicine
- BA - Chemistry Northwestern University