Past projects have focused on outcomes assessments of medical education. I have also been involved in mathematical modeling of health delivery systems in graduate medical education including work hours models, census cap models, academic career development curriculum, and Admission-Discharge Automatic Messaging (ADAM).
Current interests are related to mathematical modeling of health care related systems and outcomes. Opportunities are available for medical education research related to image related educational techniques and international health electives.
See my publications
- General Internal Medicine
- MPH - Epidemiology, Biostatistics, and Medical Education Research Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School Of Public Health
- Resident - Internal Medicine Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Internship - Internal Medicine Osler Medical Service, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- MD Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Research Scholar Howard Hughes Medical Institutes/National Institutes
- BS - Physics University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill