My main research interest is the use of functional MRI to study cognitive processes in normal aging and mild cognitive impairment. I am part of an interdisciplinary research team consisting of members from the MRI Research Laboratory, Department of Psychiatry and Psychology, and the Alzheimer's Disease Research Center.
See my publications
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Resident Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- PhD Finch University of Health Sciences / Chicago Medical School
- Internship School of Medicine, West Virginia University
- MS Finch University of Health Sciences / Chicago Medical School
- BA College of St. Benedict