The research interests of David J. Inwards, M.D., focus on the treatment of mantle cell lymphoma and the utilization of autologous stem cell transplant for the treatment of lymphoma.
- Mantle cell lymphoma therapy, both initial and at relapse
- Autologous stem cell transplant for lymphoma
Significance to patient care
The goal of Dr. Inwards' research is to improve outcomes of therapy for mantle cell lymphoma and other non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
- Member, Mantel Cell Lymphoma Consortium, Lymphoma Research Foundation, 2006-present
- Member, Lymphoma Working Committee, Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research, 2004-present
- Member, Lymphoma Committee, ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group, 2001-present