My primary research interest is in the clinical significance and implementation of quality of life assessment in oncology clinical practice. My work relates to the QOL research group of the MCCC and NCCTG. My other research interests include breast cancer and head and neck symptom control.
See my publications
- Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology
- Fellow - Radiation Oncology Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Resident - Radiation Oncology Howard University Hospital
- MD - 6 year accelerated program Howard University Hospital
- BS - Zoology Howard University