Dr. Yolanda I. Garces is an assistant professor of radiation oncology at Mayo Medical School and is a consultant in the Department of Radiation Oncology. Dr. Garces is also a member of the Lung Cancer and Quality of Life Committee for the North Central Cancer Treatment Group.
Dr. Garces' principle research efforts involve tobacco use interventions and quality of life research, particularly for those patients receiving radiation therapy.
See my publications
- Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology
- MS - Biomedical Sciences, Clinical and Translational Science Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Resident - Radiation Oncology Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Internship - Transitional Internship Evanston Hospital
- MD University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago
- BA - Chemistry Northwestern University