Dr. Francis is involved with clinical research on the topics of eosinophilic esophagitis, esophageal motility disorders and treatment of Barrett's esophagus. She also is actively involved with the study and implementation of Quality Assurance in the delivery of health-care.
Dr. Francis has a Federal appointment on the Advisory Panel for APC Groupings for CMS. She also sits on the Clinical Practice Management and Quality Oversight Committee for the American Gastroenterology Association. She serves as the Associate Chair, Quality for the Department of Medicine at Mayo Clinic Florida.
See my publications
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Fellow - Gastroenterology Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Department of Internal Medicine
- Resident - Internal Medicine Department of Internal Medicine
- MD University of Colorado School of Medicine
- MHS - Health Systems Management Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School Of Public Health
- BA - Psychology, magna cum laude University of Colorado at Boulder