My research interests include the following:
- CT CT imaging - development of new techniques, 4D imaging
colonography - particularly radiologist education.
- Pancreatic cancer imaging optimization of multiphase, multidetector CT in the detection of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (and comparison to other modalities).
- Dynamic pelvic floor imaging with MR - participating with Dr. Adil Bharucha (PI) on examining role of MR in patients with defecatory disorders.
- CT and MR enterography in Crohn's disease and other small bowel disorders
See my publications
- Professor of Radiology
- Fellow - Gastrointestinal Radiology and Abdominal Imaging Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Resident - Diagnostic Radiology University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- MD Harvard Medical School
- BS - Chemistry, Magna Cum Laude University of Tennessee, Chattanooga