Dr. Driver-Dunckley is currently involved in research studies on Parkinson's disease, dystonia, restless leg syndrome and brain wellness.
These studies involve epigenetics and the pathology of Parkinson's disease with the Arizona Parkinson's Disease Consortium (APDC) and the Arizona Study of Aging and Neurodegenerative Disorders (AZSAND).
Additionally, she is involved in drug studies for Parkinson's disease, dystonia, and restless leg syndrome.
See my publications
- Associate Professor of Neurology
- Fellow - Movement Disorders Mayo Clinic in Arizona
- Resident - Neurology Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, AZ
- Internship - Internal Medicine St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- MD University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ
- Other - Neurology Externship with Dr. J. Wendt University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ
- BS - Major: Biochemistry University of Arizona, Tucson