My research interests include psychometrics, medical neuropsychology, cancer and cognition, and cognition as an outcome in clinical trials. I participate in a multidiscimplinary neurobehavioral oncology research group.
See my publications
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Post-doctoral Fellowship Benton Neuropsychology Laboratory, Division of Behavioral Neurology and Cognitive Neuroscience, Department of Neurology, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- PhD - Counseling Psychology with specialty in Medical Psychology University of Iowa
- Internship - Neuropsychology Psychology Department, Minneapolis VA Medical Center
- MA - Counseling and Human Development University of Iowa
- BA - Psychology University of Iowa