I am interested in educational research with a focus primarily in the areas of: teaching the physical examination and learning clinical reasoning. I am also interested in clinical research determining the sensitivity and specificity of various elements of the history and physical examination.
See my publications
- General Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Resident - Internal Medicine Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- MD - Internal Medicine Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- BS - Zoology Louisiana Tech University