Dr. Lisa Boardman is an Assistant Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and a consultant in the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
Dr. Boardman has a focused interest in the field of GI malignancies and the genetic markers associated with hereditary conditions. Her expertise and areas of research interest includes young-onset microsatellite stable colorectal cancer, telomere length and its association with CRC and pancreatic cancer, familial colorectal cancer, polyposis syndromes, the clinical relevance of defective DNA mismatch repair and APC mutations.
See my publications
- Professor of Medicine
- Fellow - NIH Training Grant, Research Fellow Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Fellow in Gastroenterology Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Resident - Resident in Internal Medicine Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Internship - Intern in Internal Medicine University of Florida
- MD Bowman Gray School of Medicine