Thomas F. Bergquist, Ph.D., ABPP is training coordinator for the fellowship Neuropsychology and Rehabilitation Psychology. He is Assistant Professor in Psychology in the Mayo Medical School. He is a consultant in both Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Psychiatry and Psychology at Mayo Clinic. Dr. Bergquist received his doctoral degree in Clinical and Medical Psychology from the University of Alabama at Birmingham, and completed a fellowship in Clinical Neuropsychology at Mayo Clinic. He is co-investigator of a NIDDR funded study on use of the Internet to deliver cognitive rehabilitation services to rural populations. His principal research interests include outcome following brain injury rehabilitation and coping with disability.
See my publications
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Fellow - Medical Psychology, Section of Psychology, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- PhD - Medical (Clinical) Psychology, Graduate and Medical School - APA approved University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Internship - Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences - APA Accredited University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- MA - Medical (Clinical) Psychology, Graduate and Medical School - APA Accredited University of Alabama at Birmingham
- BA - Psychology and General Science Gustavus Adolphus College