My research involvement and interests include:
1. Screening and early detection modalities in ovarian cancer and endometrial cancer.
2. Prognostic molecular markers in ovarian cancer and endometrial cancer.
3. Quality improvement in postoperative outcomes after ovarian cancer staging surgery.
4. Prevention of ovarian cancer, Fallopian tube cancer, and primary peritoneal cancer.
5. Minimally-invasive surgical management of gynecologic cancers.
6. Pathogenesis and risk factor modification in endometrial cancer.
See my publications
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Associate Professor of Obstetrics-Gynecology
- Fellow - Gynecologic Oncology Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Resident - Obstetrics and Gynecology Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- MD School of Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- BA Wartburg College