My research interests reside primarily in the realm of sleep disorders, as reflected in my bibliography, with a specific interest in circadian rhythm sleep disorders.
The following reflects my ongoing research support:
17306 / Mayo-2 (Auger PI) 11/01/2007 - 10/31/2009
Mayo CR20 Funding — Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder and Association with Evening Light Exposure: A Pilot Study.
Internal (Auger PI) 04/01/2009 - 03/31/2011
Mayo Department of Psychiatry and Psychology Small Grant Award.
Examining the Frequency of Substance Misuse Among Patients with Primary Disorders of Hypersomnolence: A Retrospective Case-Control Study.
See my publications
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
- Fellow - Sleep Medicine Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Resident - Psychiatry The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Internship Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- MD University of Minnesota Medical School
- BS - Molecular Biology University of Wisconsin, Madison