Dr. James Andrews is a professor of Radiology with the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine.
Research interests include regional management of hepatic malignancy, hepatic artery embolization/chemoembolization, TheraSphere therapy for hepatic tumors, portal vein embolization as an adjunct to hepatic resection, pharmacology of hepatic artery chemotherapy, FUDR-associated sclerosing cholangitis, venous sampling to localize endocrine neoplasms, and management of complex biliary disease. Dr. Andrews is co-investigator for "Evaluation of the Medtronic Vascular Talent Thoracic Stent Graft System for the Treatment of Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms" (funded by Medtronic Vascular).
See my publications
- Consultant, Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Department of Surgery
- Consultant, Department of Radiology
- Professor of Radiology
- Fellow - Cardiovascular/Interventional Radiology University of Michigan Hospital
- House Officer - Diagnostic Radiology University of Michigan Hospital
- MD University of Michigan
- BA - Chemistry and Biology Albion College