My research interests have centered around the problems related to successful stem cell transplantation in pediatrics. This includes improving the detection and treatment of infections in the transplant setting. Additional interests have related to the role of high dose chemo and stem cell rescue in the treatment of high risk and metastatic sarcomas in adolescents and young adults. Recently, my research focus has shifted to the role of graft manipulation to augment an antitumor effect, both in the treatment of acute leukemia and in solid tumors such as sarcomas.
See my publications
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Fellow - Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah
- Resident - Pediatric Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard University
- Internship - Pediatric Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard University
- MD College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, NY
- BS - Biology/Chemistry Antioch University