Technical Reports and Documentation
- Crowson CS, Therneau TM, O’Fallon WM. Attributable risk estimation in cohort studies. Technical Report #82. September 2008.
- Atkinson EJ, Crowson CS, Pederson RA, Therneau TM. Poisson models for person-years and expected rates. Technical Report #81. September 2008.
- Kremers WK and the Mayo Clinic William J. von Liebig Transplant Center. Concordance for survival time data: Fixed and time-dependent covariates and possible ties in predictor and time. Technical Report #80. April 2007.
- Williams B, Mandrekar JN, Mandrekar SJ, Cha SS, Furth AF. Finding optimal cutpoints for continuous covariates with binary and time-to-event outcomes. Technical Report #79. June 2006.
- Therneau TM, Grambsch PM, Pankratz VS. Penalized survival models and frailty. Technical Report #66. June 2000.
- Therneau TM, Offord J. Expected survival based on hazard rates (update). Technical Report #63. February 1999.
- Therneau TM, Li H. Computing the Cox model for case cohort designs. Technical Report #62. July 1998.
- Therneau TM. Adding a date class to S-Plus version 5. November 1998. See Programs.
- Therneau TM, Grambsch PM. Penalized Cox models and frailty. November 1998.
- Therneau TM. Extending the Cox model. Technical Report #58. November 1996.
- Therneau TM. A package for survival analysis in S. Technical Report #53. June 1994.
- Therneau TM, Sicks JD, Bergstralh EJ, Offord J. Expected survival based on hazard rates. Technical Report #52. March 1994.
- Therneau TM, Grambsch PG, Fleming TR. Martingale based residuals for survival models. Technical Report #40. April 1988.
- Bergstralh E, Offord KP, Kosanke JL, and Augustine G. PERSONYRS: A SAS procedure for person year analyses. Technical Report #31. November 1995.
- Fleming TR, Augustine GA, Elcombe SA, Offord KP. PROC SURVDIFF. Technical Report #26. November 1984.
- Harrington DP, Fleming TR. A class of rank test procedures for censored survival data. Technical Report #12. February 1981.
- Fleming TR, Harrington DP. Adjusting significance levels in censored data when using multiple tests simultaneously. Technical Report #11. December 1980.
- Fleming TR, Harrington DP. An investigation into the operating characteristics of some two-sample nonparametric test procedures used for censored survival. Technical Report #10. August 1980.
- Fleming TR, Harrington DP. A class of hypothesis tests for one and two sample censored survival data. Technical Report #9. August 1980.
- Fleming TR, Harrington DP. Nonparametric estimation of the survival distribution in censored data. Technical Report #8. August 1979.
Survival Analysis is part of the Division of Biomedical Statistics and Informatics. Visit the division website.