Assessment of Health-related Quality of Life in Rare Kidney Stone Formers in the Rare Kidney Stone Consortium
Trial status: Open for Enrollment
Why is this study being done?
The purpose of this study is to learn about Health-related Quality Of Life (HRQoL) in patients enrolled in the Rare Kidney Stone Consortium (RKSC) registries. Quality of life studies look at different aspects of both physical and mental components of people's lives. HRQoL data for people affected by kidney stones are not currently available for people followed over time.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Qualify to participate in one of the Rare Kidney Stone Registries.
- Be at least 5 years old (for SF-10)
- Are able to communicate using the English language
- Consent to participate in the study (or "assent" if under 18 years old)
- Have internet access with an email account or a valid home address
None, if inclusion criteria are met