Golfer&Apos;s Cramp: Correlation of Wrist Movements and Surface EMG With Putter Movements
Trial status: Open for Enrollment
Why is this study being done?
Golfers who have evidence of golfers cramp will putt a series of putts during which they will be monitored for arm movements and putter movements. They will then be treated with a low dose of propranolol to see if there is a change in these parameters.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Age 18-75
- Complaint of golfer's cramp/yips
- Visual evidence of a movement disorder during putting
- Able to complete 80 putts during the session
- Contraindication to treatment with propranolol
- Movement disorder not when putting