Phase 1 Dose Finding Study of Belinostat Plus Cyclophosphamide/Vincristine/Doxorubicin/Prednisone (CHOP) Regimen (BelCHOP) for Treatment of Patients With Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma(PTCL)
Trial status: Open for Enrollment
Why is this study being done?
This is a Phase 1 dose finding study using the traditional escalation rule of 3+3 design to evaluate the Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD) of belinostat when administered in combination with CHOP.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Age 18 years or above
- Life Expectancy > 3 months
- Histologically confirmed diagnosis of PTCL
- Patients with transformed CTCL eligible for CHOP regimen
- Measurable disease based on Cheson 2007 criteria
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status < 2
- Known active Hepatitis B/ Hepatitis C/ HIV infection
- Known, uncontrolled CNS metastases or primary CNS lymphoma
- Deep vein thrombosis diagnosed within 3 months
- Ongoing treatment for pre-existing cardiovascular disease
- Neuropathy Grade 3 or more
- Previous extensive radiotherapy except limited field RT for locally advanced nasal NK PTCL or for pain palliation
- Prior therapy with severely myelotoxic regimens, including autologous and allogenic stem cell transplantation
- Prior therapy with HDAC inhibitors (except for CTCL)
- Inadequate hematological, hepatic, or renal function