PRESERVE-Zenith® Iliac Branch Clinical Study
Trial status: Open for Enrollment
Why is this study being done?
The PRESERVE-Zenith® Iliac Branch Clinical Study is a clinical trial to study the safety and effectiveness of the Zenith® Branch Endovascular Graft-Iliac Bifurcation in combination with the Zenith® Connection Endovascular Stent/ConnectSX™/Atrium iCAST™ covered stent in the treatment of aorto-iliac and iliac aneurysms.
Who is eligible to participate?
- An aortoiliac or iliac aneurysm of appropriate size
- Unsuitable distal sealing site for a traditional Zenith® iliac leg graft within the common iliac artery
- Less than 18 years of age
- Inability or refusal to give informed consent
- Disease considerations that would compromise patient safety or study outcomes
- Unsuitable arterial anatomy