Quality CareFind out why Mayo Clinic is the right place for your health care. Make an appointment.
Meet the StaffFind a directory of doctors and departments at all Mayo Clinic campuses. Visit now.
Research and Clinical TrialsSee how Mayo Clinic research and clinical trials advance the science of medicine and improve patient care. Explore now.
Visit Our SchoolsEducators at Mayo Clinic train tomorrow’s leaders to deliver compassionate, high-value, safe patient care. Choose a degree.
Professional ServicesExplore Mayo Clinic’s many resources and see jobs available for medical professionals. Get updates.
Give to Mayo ClinicYou are an essential partner in our work to find answers for our patients. Donate now.
Information will be collected. Images will be taken.
- Age 18 and older
- Presenting for surveillance, screening or diagnostic colonoscopy
- Willingness to provide informed consent
- Inability to provided informed consent
- Known inflammatory bowel disease
- Personal or family history of polyposis or nonpolyposis syndrome
- Emergency colonoscopy/endoscopy
- Coagulopathy or thrombocytopenia preventing polypectomy
- Procedure indication for acute bleeding or active colitis
Jacksonville: Grace Staggs, RN,CCRC 904-953-8509
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.com," "EmbodyHealth," "Enhance your life," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.