Evaluation of the Safety and Effectiveness of the Zenith(R) Low Profile AAA Endovascular Graft
Trial status: Open for Enrollment
Why is this study being done?
The Zenith® Low Profile AAA Endovascular Graft Clinical Study is a clinical trial approved by US FDA to study the safety and effectiveness of the Zenith® Low Profile AAA Endovascular Graft used in conjunction with the Zenith® Spiral-Z® AAA Iliac Leg Graft to treat abdominal aortic, aorto-iliac, and iliac aneurysms.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Abdominal aortic, aortoiliac, and iliac aneurysms of appropriate size
- Vessels suitable for endovascular access and aneurysm repair
- Less than 18 years of age
- Inability or refusal to give informed consent
- Disease considerations that would compromise patient safety or study outcomes
- Unsuitable arterial anatomy