Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Subject has proven or probable IM or IA caused by a non-fumigatus species per EORTC/MSG criteria. Subjects with multiple fungal pathogens are eligible (i.e., niger/fumigatus, Rhizopus/Absidia).
- Subject is 18 years of age at the time they began treatment with a systemic AFT for their IFI.
- Subject has received or is receiving treatment with a systemic AFT active against IM or IA caused by a non-fumigatus species.
- Subject initiated systemic AFT for treatment of IM or IA caused by a non-fumigatus species in January 2016 or later.
- Subject or legal representative has provided the appropriate consent and/or release, consistent with local requirements, to access medical records given consent and/or data release if required by institutional policy, state and/or governmental laws, including access to all relevant clinical and medication data, and the storage and analysis of this data.
- Subject who has completed therapy prior to registration must have day 42 vital status data available.
- Subject only underwent surgery for the treatment of IM or IA caused by a non-fumigatus species (i.e., subject did not receive systemic antifungal treatment).
- Subject previously provided data for this registry.
- Subject who received an investigational drug used to treat an IFI within 30 days of starting treatment with an approved antifungal for their IFI.