Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Both males and females will be included.
- Patients with chronic disease (e.g. hypertension) will be included as long as their condition is stable, does not require treatment other than medications, and they are not using systemic steroids or medications known to affect aqueous humor flow rate (particularly beta-adrenergic blocking agents).
- Patients with and without glaucoma will be included.
- Other specific exclusion criteria include trauma, narrow angles, uveitis, myopia greater than -4.00D, or hyperopia greater than +2.00D.
- Pregnant or nursing women will not be included in the study.