Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Phase I Dose Escalation:
- Male or female patients >/= 18 years of age with relapsed or refractory AML
- Male or female patients >/= 65 years of age with previously untreated AML ineligible for receiving standard intensive therapy
- Phase I Extension and Phase II:
Male or female patients >/= 65 years of age with previously untreated AML ineligible for receiving standard intensive therapy
- Histologically or cytologically confirmed AML according to the WHO classification
- Patients must be eligible for treatment with decitabine
- Eastern co-operative oncology group (ECOG) performance score =2 at screening Further inclusion criteria apply
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL, French-American-British (FAB) subtype M3), according to WHO classification.
- Patients who are candidates for allogeneic stem cell transplantation.
- Active chronic graft versus host disease requiring immunosuppressive treatment.
- Phase I extension and Phase II only: Prior treatment with a hypomethylating agent, such as prior treatment for MDS.
- Prior treatment with Cluster of differentiation 33 (CD33) antibody Further exclusion criteria apply.