Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Patients (Male or Female) age: 18 to 80 years
- Patients with SAH Hunt and Hess Grades 0 to 3 will be included in the study
- Patients with Fisher Grades 1 to 4 will be included as well
- Ability and willingness to return for follow-up visits
- Screening examination corrected or uncorrected near visual acuity of at least 20/200 in at least one eye.
- Screening exam corrected or uncorrected auditory acuity of at least having the ability to detect finger rubbing in at least one ear.
- Patients with Hunt and Hess Grades 4 and 5 will be excluded from the study
- Patients with baseline cognitive or functional dysfunction
- Patients with a prior history of stroke or a history of intracranial or intraventricular hemorrhage
- Patients who cannot participate in neuropsychology evaluations
- Cognitive or physical impairment at the time of screening
- Pre-existing dementia at the time of screening
- Non-English speaking