Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Subjects will be recruited from the medical practice and local community as those having CRS with nasal polyps as defined by the following:
- Requires ≥2 of the following symptoms:
- Anterior and/or posterior mucopurulent drainage
- Nasal obstruction
- Decreased sense of smell
- Requires both
- Endoscopy to confirm presence of bilateral polyps in middle meatus and
- Imaging by CT with confirmation of bilateral mucosal disease.
- For the purpose of this study, previously performed rhinoscopy and CT imaging (within 3 years) that confirms ≥5 mm of mucosal swelling will be used.