Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- ≥ 18 years of age
- Provision of informed consent by the patient or the responsible next of kin or individual with medical power of attorney.
- Patient is undergoing evaluation and surgical treatment for a known or potential nervous system disorder.
- Willingness to provide blood, and /or tissue specimens for storage and banking future research.
- Willingness to provide cerebrospinal fluid (excess) for storage and banking future research.
- Degenerative disc disease
- Degenerative spine disease