Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Individuals (male or female) diagnosed with any hematologic disorder, with a biopsy (or surgical procedure) of tissue, bone marrow aspirate, blood, and/or saliva scheduled.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Can understand and sign informed consent.
- Willing to provide clinical data and blood, tissue, bone marrow aspirate, and/or saliva sample(s).
- Inability to understand and sign informed consent.
- Inability to confirm diagnosis of a hematologic disorder from medical records.